Sunday, January 13, 2008

Thanksgiving


I had the privelege of planning Thanksgiving dinner. I planned the menu and even mailed out invitations. It was a lot of fun. Of course the event did not go as planned, but it was still wonderful! And Emma loved to be part of the action! Throughout the day she enjoyed napping, watching what everyone was doing, and to her daddy's delight, watching football! :)

We worked together
My sister and I really do like each other! ;) Her apron says "Domestic Diva," and is really cute, just like her!

We had dinner at my dad's house. He has been working really hard at remodeling his house, and it will look really nice when it is done. At dinner there was my dad (taking this pic), my sister Britt, me and Kody (Emma was napping), Brian and his girlfriend Pauline, my mom, Caleb, and Jenn. So much fun to all be together!

No comments: